Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sex and the City

Romantic comedy...ooh I love it!

Have been faithfully going through the entire 7 seasons on DVD and I'm hooked - Miranda is so much like me... objective, career minded and independent... and sometimes coming across as aloof and distant. Why are we so alike? It could be my upbringing as the eldest child in the house.

Thanks to good friends who have been giving feedback about my personality. Am trying to improve the way I handle people and being less passive. Feedback about anything is most welcome... but be more tactful please. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haven't been looking at the tv for 7 years already. what is the show about? lolx is it a contraband show in City Harvest :P

Must be pretty hooking show else they wouldn't be shooting season 7 ...

Guess we suffer the same fate too. drawing to much on tv series is a reflective psychological signs of loneliness. lolx... Sometimes we may even imagine being in the big picture and how does the actor/actresses reacts. keke so familiar...
Thus I avoided the tv now cos it has so much of influences.