Sunday, April 26, 2009

is there an in-between?


Would i prefer work that is non-taxing and to remain in a carefree environment where the only focus is to clock 9 hours daily, sufficiently enough to bring home a sizable income?


my ex-colleague was dangling this carrot in front of me when we met up today.


sounds like a instant temporal relief. i'm tempted to return to my previous comfort zone and escape from the hazardous environment that has plagued me for months.


i guess i wouldn't be satisfied for long before an old set of questions, problems and doubts about my self worth will surface.


is there really an in-between, with a good mix of work life balance?


many have told me that one either has to give up their social life for work or settle for a job that pays lesser but have more time to smell the roses.


i need to evaluate my wants and needs.

No comments: