Thursday, May 28, 2009

escaping from reality


holidaying in vietnam has been on my mind for weeks. work has been consuming me... but just when i was trying to brush off thoughts of escaping from reality, someone just asked me about my vietnam trip at toastmasters last night.


is this a sign that i should start planning to let my hair down? the humid weather, busy traffic and the living conditions don't really matter as the warmth from my vietnamese friends more than make up for the shortcomings about the place.


if i get a chance to travel again, here are the list of things i wanna do:


1) get a suntan

2) explore the streets on foot

3) enjoy a cuppa at the sidewalk cafe

4) travel to halong bay

5) take a boatride to revisit mekong river
6) crossing the busy roundabouts on my own

nailing down a date is tough but am planning to squeeze out 1 week to reward myself before the year ends.

No comments: