Tuesday, August 25, 2009

capitalising on relationships

i'm going thru life learning new and value added lessons daily.

what gets pple moving to pool efforts tog to make something happen? does the common goal or vision motivate pple to go along with the flow? what happens when the common objective is missing?

I've learnt that relationships count alot in mobilising pple. imagine a scenario of a leader who works only through the authority that is vested in him. one thing for sure, the happiness index will be sorely missing. the task assigned is a burden and one can't wait for it to be done and over with.

tonight, i've learnt that friendships count alot in getting things done. without them, i would not be able to gather the pple needed to help me execute the entire contest smoothly. i love gg to the club for the companionship of friends that are constantlhy spurring one another to move further.

being active is one of the surest way of making my presence felt. however if i were to leave the club one day, will i be forgotten and forsaken? how far will my friends go to get me back on the track of pursuing my goals?

No comments: