Tuesday, August 4, 2009

the factor that matters

it's amazing how easy it is to persuade someone totallly unrelated to be part of the greater plan with the use of excellent people skills.

when someone starts showing concern, my burden is instantly lighten, even though i've no intention of revealing it to anyone.
i admire how my boss does it easily, without any trace of favouritism. maybe this is his core winning formula that makes me lose the will to struggle or fight in search for my next job. he has earned my respect. he readily accepts anyone into his circle without prejudice.

again, allowing me to grow at my own pace with his constant attention at the right moments made me think otherwise about the perhaps non-existent greener pastures outside. or maybe there is really somewhere that suits me better, just that the timing isn't right.

Care n Concern... i'm amazed at what this invisible force can do to penetrate hearts and minds.

No comments: