Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back to reality!

Spent the last night, Friday the 13th, in Vietnam, HCMC. Was sad that my vacation was coming to an end. 6 days in Saigon felt like 3 days!

Trip was fantastic! Warm companionship, fruitful sight seeing trips, cheap shopping and sumptuous food! Its heaven on earth...

My holiday was marred by 2 incidents - loss of my hp and personality clashes with my parents... endless squabbling cos of differing viewpoints...

Thinking about this trip sends my adrenaline rushing... I wanna make a yearly prigrimage there. Planning for my next holiday to Cameron Highlands next week (hopefully it'll materialise cos the notice period is short) as well as a scenic tour to Halong Bay, Hanoi, in Dec - a UN heritage site.

Its back to reality to the office...slogging away from 9 - 10pm! No wonder pple keep saying that holidays are addictive.

No comments: