Sunday, June 1, 2008

Super at chomp chomp

Heh... it's been a week since I last blogged...have been gg for too many supper treats n last min appts... no time to pen down my thoughts.

Supper at Chomp Chomp was super enjoyable!!! Was glad that none of them backed out at the last min... We seem to have endless topics to talk about... n endless jokes to crack ...awww... it's been a long time since I enjoyed myself so much. I believe it takes the right gp of pple to bring out a person's hidden personality... Never knew that I could be so chatty and be full of chappy jokes in your presence. Outing was made more memorable when a long lost fren, Dan, (aka hero), graciously sent me home after the supper.

Ling, what was the sharing session u mentioned about? I enjoyed knowing more about myself from your perspective...

And to all my frens who are reading this, keep your comments n feedback coming in. I would love to hear about your impression of me :)

No comments: