Saturday, June 7, 2008

Investing in my health

Gosh.......a trip to WBG caused me to blow $2400 on the supplements that'll last me btw 3-7 months - a heavy investment in proportion to how much I earn.

Is it worth it? I am still positive that it does by looking at the speed of recovery. Hope the root cause of zits will be exterminated and eliminated once and for all!

There's another extreme measure which I am still pondering over - Juicing diet! Maybe I should embark on it since I'll be on 2 weeks break. But then again, thoughts of procrastination sets in.... why should I suffer more hunger pangs?!?!?! Does benefits outweigh costs?!?!?! Do I want to exchange 2 weeks of suffering for better health, skin, mental alertness, body etc

I need a buddy to go through it with me... Ling, are u keen? :)

No comments: