Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Every cloud has a silver lining

this idiom is quite an apt description for my situation now.

it felt like i've woken up fm a deep slumber. had been ignoring the glaring signals that had bugged me for months. letting go has never been easy but today marks a complete renewal of my mind. something that seems important yesterday has become insignificant. its about taking a step back to evaluate the situation and deciding to walk away than clinging on hoping for a miracle.

i feel much more carefree than before. living without worrying is pure blessing... more enjoyable than a holiday abroad. i can sleep better and cease to worry about what i cant control. Its about I, me and myself... maximising my time to the fullest without having to live for someone else. :)

No comments: