Friday, January 30, 2009

inertia

procrastination is fueled by the reluctance to move out of my comfort zone. sometines its the fear of the unknown. at times it could be the lapse into habitual negative thinking abt numerous consequences that might befall on me. i'm a thinker.. and unfortunately i might have been my own stunbling block in life.

procrastination has resulted in alot of closed doors, similar to self inflicted injuries...

where would i be if i had taken the opportunity to talk to someone who might have given me a better job? would i have taken a totally different route if had grabbed the chance that day?

instead of lamenting about my sad state of life, getting up and doing something can at least raise hopes that getting out of the rut isn't that far off.

what do i need now? constant self reminders, discipline, late nights n lots of positivity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm you seems pretty upset in your job, hmmm ever wonder what was the passion that you once had when you were young? something to think about.

It fuels me alive whenever I think what was my ambition . keke