Thursday, October 22, 2009

do i really have NO TIME?

when the whole world is sound asleep, i'm still feeling energetic after 12 hrs of work with only 5 hrs of sleep the night before. can i do better with less sleep?


the realisation of the little 'i's that is seriously affecting my quality of life has been identified. i had unknowingly and habitually telling myself that 'I HAVE NO TIME'.

no time to talk on the phone
no time to do admin work
no time for meetings
no time to do my speeches
no time for movies
no time for housework
no time to slow down to catch a breather

AND

the list goes on

it gets worse each day. i'm on the path of self destruction when it's just all in the mind. it is crippling, depressing and unfortunate.

ever wonder how role playing works to curb the bad habit?

indeed self talking can produce wonderful results. i can keep my bad habits at bay by countering it with simple acts. it diminishes the hold on me.

what's driving me? is it just growth? i'm still on the journey of discovering it. N now, its back to my homework before the another day begins.

No comments: