Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ready, Get Set n GO!

my sunday was marred by having to put with some bimbos uttering nonsense in a bid to fill the silence....
pointless chatter and the childish crowd has extinguished much of the zest and energy i've built up over the week, leaving me feeling disheartened and discouraged.

it dawns upon me that i need to be around with people with the same vision to thrive in positivity.

what's my best ammunition against the negativity surrounding me?
'Do your work' are the golden nuggets of advice that i have to keep chanting to myself. i dunno how the 7 weeks will turn out to be. i'm afraid of the valleys that i'll be going through. i'm worried about the uphill climb. i'm skeptical of the goals i've set.

tomorrow's a new week. i'm gonna gear up to fight the internal battle and hope for the best. My first target - to report for work punctually......... :U

No comments: