Friday, October 16, 2009

i'm loving iT!

Praise and humor - at least this is what i've found to be effective in connecting with people.

there are also various levels of establishing connection:
1) physical connection
2) emotional connection
3) psychological connection
4) intellectual connection

sitting down and observing the many outstanding individuals who have given excellent speeches on stage, i aspire to be one of them who would stand proud and tall to be the center of attention. most importantly, it is the excitement to share part of my real self to the entire world without the need to hold myself back. and yes, laughing over my own silly mistakes inadvertently added fun and laughter for the audience.

what was i afraid of in the past? why did i waste so much energy trying to conceal my real self? life is alot more interesting and hopeful knowing that there is so much more i can do to make a difference and discard my old self!

No comments: